Thank you to everyone for making our 1st birthday month long celebrations such a success. We had our busiest month on record, and hit a few milestones:
- 100 Facebook likes
- 50 Google Friend Connect Followers
- 200 Twitter followers
- Passed 10 000 page views
The party is over and the balloons have been taken down. But this doesn't mean it's the end of all the fun - not by a long shot!
To kick off our second year of Book Review Sisters, and we have a new blogging schedule for you:
- Mondays are now our news days. That way we can let you know at the start of the week what is coming up.
- Tuesday is Jess' post day
- Wednesday continues to be reserved for book reviews
- Thursday is now Helen's blog day
- Friday is reserved for guest posts and special features
- Saturdays we have a new brief segment for you, showcasing book covers we love
Best Australian Blog Awards News
Yes, you might be wondering how we fared in the Best Australian Blog Awards this year. Firstly, we'd like to say a big thank you for everyone who voted for us.
We didn't win, but we've been advised that the number of votes we had was above the average - which we're thrilled about. We're so grateful for the number of people who thought well enough of us, and took the time to place their vote.
Just a quick mention that we still have our Elizabeth Camden giveaway open until midday tomorrow. So come take a look at Elizabeth's fun interview and get your entry in to win her upcoming release, Against the Tide.
Helen's favourite genre is historical fiction with a strong romantic element. She also enjoys contemporary romance, chick-lit and YA. She's not caught up in the spell of fantasy fiction, despite The Faraway Tree series being a strong influence in her childhood.
Helen is currently working on her first book, a Christian young adult novel set between two opposite but equally fascinating places in Australia.